Update: Due to the City of Austin reaching Phase 5 for COVID-19 the studio is closing until further notice.
I wanted to let you know what the studio's status is during the current outbreak. I have been following COVID-19 closely and am concerned about transmission as we share close quarters and equipment in our studio. If at any time I feel the need to cancel classes, I will inform you of that. Currently the studio is operating and holding all classes as scheduled. Your health and the health of our pole community are my first priority. With that said I have instituted more stringent cleaning procedures and added the following guidelines.
- Requiring proper hygiene (cover coughs & sneezes, wash hands often w/ soap & water for 20 sec, do not touch your face, and stay home when sick)
- Spraying and disinfecting all shared equipment and surfaces in between every class and use.
- Spraying and disinfecting door handles, light switches, benches, desktops, and all rooms with Lysol and Clorox wipes daily
- We will no longer provide or use the studio yoga mats. Their porous surface is not easy to clean. We will ask that students and staff bring their own yoga mats: Regardless of using your own mat, please clean it before and after each use.
- Providing clean towels to be used with each class. Don’t share towels, we have plenty.
- We will lower the class numbers to help fight community spread.
- If you need to late cancel because of illness, I will waive the late cancel fee. If you need the late cancel fee waived because you are sick, you can text (512) 477-7653 or email info@Brass-Ovaries.com Contact me by the beginning of the class you want the wavier applied to. No-Show fees will not be waived. If you are sick, please cancel all of your future appointments and don't book additional classes until you are symptom free.
- The following demographic are no longer allowed in the studio until further notice: anyone showing signs of being sick; fever, cough, body aches, etc., people over the age of 60 and anyone under the age of 18. I know that the Austin school district has cancelled classes but the studio is not the place for to be.
What You Can Do:
-Wash your hands for 20 sec with soap and water consistently throughout the day
-Do not come to class or work if you are sick in any way (We will send you home)
-Cough and sneeze into your elbow or tissue. Throw away that tissue immediately
-Avoid touching your face, eyes, and mouth.
-If you experience any of the COVID-19 symptoms: coughing, fever, and/or shortness of breath please call your Dr and follow their guidelines.
-Please notify us if you’ve been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or have COVID-19 so we can determine the best course of action for all our clients, students, and employees.