We are beyond excited to have you back to the studio for in person training! To keep everyone safe, some of our policies have changed. Please look over the following information so that you are familiar with how your in person experience will be conducted.
- Updated electronic waivers discussing COVID-19 risks will need to be signed before your arrival. This can be done by logging into MindBody via the web, the app, or our Brass Ovaries app.
- Per city and our insurance, only students registered for classes are allowed at the studio.
- If you are sick. Stay home!
- Masks are required of everyone at all times (worn correctly with nose covered). If you forgot your mask, we do have masks for purchase.
- Limit the items you bring with you to class.
- Please bring your own yoga mat with you.
- Please come dressed for working out.
- Sanitize your hands before you enter and after you leave.
- We will be conducting temperature checks before you are allowed to enter the studio.
- Allow individuals to clear away from the entrance door before approaching to exit or enter the studio.
- Once inside, you will remove your shoes and store them on our shoe rack. You will then sanitize your hands and claim your own sanitized pole, alcohol bottle, towel, and crash mat if needed. Keep your personal belongings in your area at all times, stay in your designated zones, and maintain 6ft away from others.
- Please limit physical contact with others.
- When drinking please pull up your mask, but do not remove completely.
- After class is complete you will be asked to clean your pole top to bottom. If you have used a crash mat, leave your mat around the pole on the floor so we can sanitize it after class. You will then be directed to leave the building. We will need time to effectively sanitize our space safely and prep it for the next class.
- No congregating before or after class. I know we all missed one another, so practice safe "air high 5s" and "air hugs".
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.